Cisco 3640 Series – Router
USED WITH WARRANTY
The Cisco 3640/3640A server is equipped with four network module slots, and the Cisco 3620 has two network module slots. Dial connectivity is supported with a series of network modules offering Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), Primary Rate Interface (PRI), ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI), integrated digital and analog modems, very high density asynchronous interfaces, two and four port Voice/Fax, 25-Mbps ATM, low-speed asynchronous/synchronous serial, and hardware compression assisted network modules. LAN and WAN connectivity are provided by a series of mixed-media cards supporting Ethernet, Token Ring, and a variety of WAN technologies. Routing applications are supported with high-density Ethernet and a single-port, autosensing, Fast Ethernet network module. Voice and Fax multiservice applications are also supported with integrated voice network modules and voice interface cards.
- Product Series: 3600| Product Name: 3640 Router Chassis| Marketing Information: The Cisco 3640 is the industrys first true multifunction platform with the versatility to support branch/enterprise hybrid dial access applications, LAN-to-LAN or routing applications, and multi service applications in a single platform. It provides unpre| Product Type: Router Chassis| Management Port: Yes| Number of Total Expansion Slots: 5| Security Features: DES| Security Features: 3DES
- Security Features: RADIUS| Security Features: TACACS+| Standard Memory: 128 MB| Memory Technology: DRAM| Flash Memory: 32 MB| Memory Card Supported: PC Card| Input Voltage: 110 V AC| Input Voltage: 220 V AC| Power Source: Power Supply| Redundant Power Supply: Yes| Compatible Rack Unit: 2U| Form Factor: Rack-mountable| Form Factor: Wall Mountable| Height: 3.4| Width: 17.5| Depth: 15.8| Package Contents: 3640 Router Chassis| Package Contents: 6-Foot (1.8-Meter) Power Cord
- Package Contents: Rack-Mount Brackets For 19-Inch Rack| Package Contents: Grounding Lug And Bracket| Package Contents: RJ-45-To-DB-9 Adapter Cable| Package Contents: RJ-45-To-DB-25 Adapter Cable| Package Contents: Ethernet Cable| Additional Warranty Information: Product does not ship from original manufacturer| Additional Warranty Information: Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Additional Warranty Information: Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)| Additional Warranty Information: Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock| Additional Warranty Information: Product may ship in non-standard packaging| Additional Warranty Information: All returns processed directly from IMSourcing| Additional Warranty Information: Product condition subject to availability
- Additional Warranty Information: Where applicable, -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product